Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Mailspre is totally free to use. You can send unlimited emails without creating an account.
There is no limitation of sending emails. You can send unlimited emails. But one recipient per email.
By default, we are not allowing attachments. But don't worry there is an option for you. You can use SafeNote to upload a file and paste SafeNote link on email body.
Reply-To address is the email address that receives messages sent from those who select Reply in their email clients.
Don't use your personal email address because it can reveal your identity. Using AltMails you can create a disposable email address.
This service is perfect for the following
- Send a quick email without using your email account
- Hidden identity on sending the email
- When your own email service doesn't work
- If your private email is banned by the recipient
- Submit complain to any organization
- Inform the police about illegal activities
- Inform the tax office about tax cheaters
- and many more reasons.
Yes, you can. All you have to do is fill optional two fields(your email address and reference name for the email) which are last on the form.